Self-paced digital epatient training modules
This program is for patients and caregivers who are:
- Coping with a new diagnosis
- Struggling to manage an existing condition such as a chronic disease
- Interested in improving the quality of care they or their loved ones receive
- Feeling overwhelmed by a fragmented and complex healthcare system
- Trying to decide between treatment options and which one is appropriate for their situation
HHP’s Patient Education program is designed for anyone interested in becoming an empowered patient, empowered caregiver, patient advocate, or those seeking to understand patient engagement and patient-centered care.
Throughout this program, participants will learn key concepts to help better navigate the healthcare system. Tools, information and support will also be provided to help patients feel more confident when facing complex life-changing decisions.