Understanding the Healthcare System in Northern Ireland
This Course Includes:
- 11 Short Modules
- Key Points PDF
- Self Assessment Quizzes
- Certificate of Completion
What You'll Learn:
- How to Stand Up for Yourself and Be Heard
- Where to Get Help in Northern Ireland
- Your Rights as a Patient
- How to Access Your Medical Records
- Finding Credible Information Online
- Understanding Real-World Data
This course will help you make important health decisions so you can take ownership of your care plan. This course will teach you how to find credible information online, locate resources, understand your rights, and learn about the patient empowerment movement.
Digital literacy means being able to understand and use technology, and having the ability to find, use and create information online in a beneficial and useful way. It also means taking precautions while visiting a website, sending an email or using social media. This course will help you apply these skills and navigate your health journey with confidence.